Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome to my entertainment blog

Some of my technical blog readers requested me to move the post about guitar tabs to a separate blog. So, I thought to maintain a different blog which will be dedicated to my random thoughts and mostly the entertainment stuff.

Why a separate blog

This blog does not contain any of the technical, QA, web services materials. You can find those information on my tech blog.
This will primarily be focused on music. Specially sinhala music, coz I believe the classical sinhala music is a cure for the problems we are experiencing in our daily schedules, stress etc.
I'm planning to add some guitar tabs here, however I'll make sure those will not be duplicated with the chords available in http://chords.orgfree.com/, which is the ultimate reference for any sinhala song.

No comments: